Mensaje por tibono » 26 Jul 2020 13:21

test

berger
Moderador del foro
Moderador del foro
Contactar:

Re: test

Mensaje por berger » 26 Jul 2020 13:35

And now? Can you access it properly without using a VPN?

Best,
Berger

tibono
Veterano
Veterano

Mensaje por tibono » 26 Jul 2020 13:47

Hi Berger,
no, actually I need to change VPN region each time... It is very difficult to post any message this way.
Cheers,
Tibono

tibono
Veterano
Veterano

Mensaje por tibono » 26 Jul 2020 14:01

Now I will go thru chesscc@chesscc.com by mail for later contact.
Saludos,
Tibono

tibono
Veterano
Veterano

Mensaje por tibono » 26 Jul 2020 14:15

Hi, collecting screen copies of my issue, I finally succeeded in posting the thread I wanted to (the one about lc0 to monitor games).
How many times did I have to click on "No soy un robot"? Countless.. This reCaptcha process is very crappy. Maybe the service had issues, sometimes it seemed to be working but extremely slowly.
Well, let's see what happens next...
Cheers,
Tibono

tibono
Veterano
Veterano

Mensaje por tibono » 27 Jul 2020 07:55

Hello dear all,

hopefully a conclusion today: the reCaptcha step occurred once more when I tried to access the forum this Monday morning, but unlike during the weekend, didn't loop. And my access resumed without any required workaround. As well true with https://www.chesscc.com/ using the same Captcha access layer, it resumed also.

Workarounds were using a VPN and moving region, or browsing thru Google Traduction (this worked for reading the forum, but of course not for posting).

Obviously this reCaptcha service :poo: was running very badly during the weekend. It was very slow, stuck in loops and seemed to time-out before the user had any chance to complete the process.

Happy end, as of today!
Saludos,
Tibono

berger
Moderador del foro
Moderador del foro
Contactar:

Mensaje por berger » 27 Jul 2020 08:28

tibono escribió:
27 Jul 2020 07:55
Obviously this reCaptcha service :poo: was running very badly during the weekend. It was very slow, stuck in loops and seemed to time-out before the user had any chance to complete the process.
Well... It's out of my hands whether or not to use the Captcha service. But I'll talk to Xalons and MAix. Let's see if anything can be done about it. ;-)

Best,
Berger

tibono
Veterano
Veterano

Mensaje por tibono » 27 Jul 2020 12:40

Thanks for your kind support!
I do know using an access control layer is like mandatory - otherwise the forum would be spammed. So, no complain from myself about the choice to use one. Nevertherless, getting back to the service provider to, at least, make him aware of the issue, and maybe get some feedback/post-mortem/root cause analysis would be best practice.
No offense to the forum/website team: this Captcha seems to be an external provider service :-)
Cheers,
Tibono

xalons
Administrador del Sitio
Administrador del Sitio
Contactar:

Mensaje por xalons » 27 Jul 2020 21:00

Hola, tibono.

Después de hablar con el proveedor del sitio web nos dijeron que habían bloqueado automáticamente tu IP como medida de seguridad del hosting, al detectar una serie de accesos muy parecidos a los utilizados por bots. Ya les hemos indicado que era una detección de bot incorrecta y han desbloqueado tu IP.

Gracias por tu paciencia.
Saludos

Responder